<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!Originally posted by Andyman:
Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!Originally posted by Andyman:
Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
GROAN!
lol
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Boo! You can send that spider back now. That was worse than one of my bad puns! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Nomalas:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Boo! You can send that spider back now. That was worse than one of my bad puns! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOT POSSIBLE! [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nomalas:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Beautiful stuff, Andyman [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
(but are those AC parts I see?!?!?)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two huh?...I only got one. [img]frown.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
Andy definately needs to get his art out for the public. I've got two of them and I'm amazed every time I look at them. the dudes a master at putting little bits and pieces of stuff together
maybe one was a contest winning? yeah...thats it, a contest win....thats the ticket!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two huh?...I only got one. [img]frown.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nom, your spider is by far is one of the coolest "electro" sculptures I've ever made. I'm very proud of that one.Originally posted by Nomalas:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
Andy definately needs to get his art out for the public. I've got two of them and I'm amazed every time I look at them. the dudes a master at putting little bits and pieces of stuff together
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 19, 2005 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>
Bookmarks